Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(13-02-2014, 10:28 PM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]My target is to avoid getting tabled and will be happy enough with that.
All models painted, codexs and rule book packed along with templates and army list and faqs, dice pen and paper.

Dont forget your tournament rules pack dude!! It ocassionally comes in handy settling debates :p
I'm gonna aim for a top10, 4 wins, 1 loss, getting points in every game, be in warlord, linebreaker or denying the above etc etc

Still need to paint some stuff tomorrow, gonna be a bit last minute, but will be fine.
I've got to base 5 marines and fix azraels sword, other than that the rest has at least three colours on so is fine. I'm aiming for three wins, got two last time.
(13-02-2014, 11:06 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2014, 10:28 PM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]My target is to avoid getting tabled and will be happy enough with that.
All models painted, codexs and rule book packed along with templates and army list and faqs, dice pen and paper.

Dont forget your tournament rules pack dude!! It ocassionally comes in handy settling debates :p

Yeah that's in there too.
been reading through the gt faq - only got to page 10 so far but there are some gems in there, for eaxmple:

1. "Forgetting" reserve rolls. If you or your opponent do forget to roll for reserves, please follow these directions
a. If both players agree proceed to reserve rolls right away taking into account the position on board at the time when reserves should have arrived.
b. If player cannot agree the unit that missed their roll is destroyed on a D6roll of a 4+
Right, 4 hours 20 mins before the mrs gets home and I have a land raider and 4 acolytes to paint Confused this could be fun!
'Jetbikes and bikes have to use access points to move on top of a bastion. '.......so, bikes can move on top of a bastion??!
Hows it going/gone Nick? I'm just basing at present, first coat of white on all but the Khymera done!

@Chris, nope, on the Bastion page of the rulebook, it states that Jump Infantry and Infantry only can man the Bastion, so if they're ruling that they need to use an access point, so they cannot access a Bastion, so cannot go to the top (Bikes make sense... unless they can wheely up the steps... lol Jetbikes... I fail to see how that would fail to get to the top of a Bastion... lol).
sure i've seen a film where a bike drives up some steps - sounds like something the ravenwing black knights could do Wink
Acolytes done!! Land raider not even touched lol just gonna have to play with a red and yellow one :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26