Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Pic for proof:
[Image: P1030442_zps98a1baf0.jpg]

Edit
Don't even have my Beastmasters yet these are due Tue/Wed :p

My aim today are to finish the Khymera, green stuff the Wraithknights and finish the Jetbikes... if I really push myself, I want the Farseer and Eldrad finished as well... lol
Saturday I spent 4 hours getting the last of the unpainted models in my army painted up, all I have to do now is finish the bases off so the entire army has one base colour, you'll see the finished army Tuesday.

gonna ask again about getting a possible lift off someone going to battlefield Birmingham, and am still willing to put money into the fuel tank, so who lives closest to Redditch and is willing to pick me up from saint bedes middle school? (grab me from there to save you going though the roads that will be full of cars)

also shirts might as well mention them here, had the first one come to me and I hope you guys will love it, cus I sure am happy with it since this was organised so quickly, hoping to have the rest of the shirts Tuesday evening so I can bring them to club and gives people their shirts.
2.5 hours later and being distracted by the Winter Olympics, seeing us get the first ever medal on snow was awesome!

The Wraithknights have been Greenstuffed and sprayed white, along with the Warp Spiders.

The Jetbikes have had the runes all painted red and the Khymera have been washed ready for highlighting, the Farseer has also had the Shard painted red and his runes painted red.

Pics:
[Image: P1030443_zps4f554e04.jpg]

[Image: P1030444_zpsebf172f8.jpg]
Must be the first time ever ive had more models painted than Rob a week before an event lol! Just a land raider to go Confused
Love the Snow Troopers at the front Rob. At least that's what they resemble at the moment.
(09-02-2014, 09:16 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2014, 09:02 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2014, 08:00 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely going with the Beastpack!

I think it will be this list:

Eldrad
Farseer - Jetbike, Shard
Baron
4x3 Jetbikes
5 DE Warriors
10 Warp Spiders
6 Swooping Hawks - Exarch
5 Beastmaster, 25 Khymera
Wraithknight
Wraithknight
1850pts

Cough*pledge*cough

huh? my pledge states Beastpack? Cool

I also have the ability to Mod :p
I can give you a lift Sam. Don't mind driving to your door either with the recent weather I think that's best.
[quote='Embolden' pid='24260' dateline='1391945781']
2.5 hours later and being distracted by the Winter Olympics, seeing us get the first ever medal on snow was awesome!

Got to admit that was good this morning did you see that one birds helmet after she slammed. But was a great result.
Painting update!

Well it's been slooow going, but I've painted the wings on the Swooping Hawks, Jetbike weapons and eyes on all 25 Khymera, 1 Warp Spider is yellow and part of a Wraithknight... oh and just before I ran out of blue a Swooping Hawk had a good weapon painted.

On the plus side Spurs just won a massively important game and the Olympics has been very entertaining.

(09-02-2014, 01:06 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Must be the first time ever ive had more models painted than Rob a week before an event lol! Just a land raider to go Confused

Looool gotta be a first!

(09-02-2014, 01:14 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Snow Troopers at the front Rob. At least that's what they resemble at the moment.

Just sprayed white from a black spray :p, 1 is now yellow before I admitted defeat to the paint brush for an hour or so.

(09-02-2014, 02:37 PM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[quote='Embolden' pid='24260' dateline='1391945781']

Got to admit that was good this morning did you see that one birds helmet after she slammed. But was a great result.

She was lucky! it was smashed in 2! Looked really painful!
Right....... List decided, army painted (at least 3 colours but might add some detail) much more prepared than usual!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26