Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
My heavy stubber guy is dead so you are not alone of the lack of luck on that front. What I have learnt is never go toe-to-toe with Vince's heavy, cos his girls always win - I tried to be sneaaky last game and it went slightly better, until I lost my cool, ran out of cover and got mercilessly gunned down.

Oh and Vince's gangers never die either. Not that I'm bitter or anything Wink
(13-02-2013, 05:07 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]My heavy stubber guy is dead so you are not alone of the lack of luck on that front. What I have learnt is never go toe-to-toe with Vince's heavy, cos his girls always win - I tried to be sneaaky last game and it went slightly better, until I lost my cool, ran out of cover and got mercilessly gunned down.

Oh and Vince's gangers never die either. Not that I'm bitter or anything Wink
Even worse now as i have 2 medics..... Tongue

I did roll multiple injuries on 1 Lady(my Heavy!) but using my medic i rerolled it and got Horrible Scars! lol

Both of my Heavies are toughness 4 as well!

Oh and I have 2 power swords!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA
(13-02-2013, 05:07 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and Vince's gangers never die either. Not that I'm bitter or anything Wink

And not forgetting his secret weapon: "sad-panda-face" Big Grin
(13-02-2013, 03:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

Code:
[url=http://www.yakromunda.com/gang/7892/irish-brawlers]Sam's Irish Brawlers[/url]

thanks Stuart that worked.

even with my increase gang rating i'm still no match for you guys, so looks like i'm still gonna get tonnes of exp for the next few games.
(13-02-2013, 08:24 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2013, 03:09 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

Code:
[url=http://www.yakromunda.com/gang/7892/irish-brawlers]Sam's Irish Brawlers[/url]

thanks Stuart that worked.

even with my increase gang rating i'm still no match for you guys, so looks like i'm still gonna get tonnes of exp for the next few games.

Lol yep, might be worth buying a few juves as they will turn to gangers very quick but keep your gang rating low Wink
(13-02-2013, 10:04 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Lol yep, might be worth buying a few juves as they will turn to gangers very quick but keep your gang rating low Wink

that's the plan after next game don't have enough credits right now and my settlement might make a few
Finally updated my gang following last months run in with the mad capsules -need to find easier pickings elsewhere...
Quote:need to find easier pickings elsewhere...

Hi, meet your easy pickings.

400 gang rating difference. and im not sure on most of the rules, but i'll game-fully take to the underhive and see how they hold up. Survival is everything.

I've printed my gang roster but still need to roll for territories etc tonight (actually i've said etc but no idea what else i'll need to roll for before we start...) is there much else?
(05-03-2013, 08:36 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:need to find easier pickings elsewhere...

Hi, meet your easy pickings.

400 gang rating difference. and im not sure on most of the rules, but i'll game-fully take to the underhive and see how they hold up. Survival is everything.

I've printed my gang roster but still need to roll for territories etc tonight (actually i've said etc but no idea what else i'll need to roll for before we start...) is there much else?

No mercy in the underhive my friend, it's a fight for survival!

Only other thing to roll for is starting experience i think. See you tonight - I'll get there a little after 7pm.
Lol, its not my fault my gangers refuse to die! Tongue
I'm tempted to start a second gang, until the new guys are up a bit in exp.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20