Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
yeah i'm a man down, but you still have 4 killy guys to deal with lol. And i havent called on my matriarch or patriarch yet so you could be in for some trouble :p
Still some changes to do, but current gang rating is at 2156. My ability to roll average worked well again, 6 guys out of action, 4 full recoveries and 2 old battle wounds. That became 1 Old battle wound and 5 full recoveries due to my medic allowing me to re-roll one injury result.
I also have a power sword now. Mwahahahaha Tongue
I have spent my creds and recruited a new heavy, name of Magnus, he's the late Magni's twin brother. However he only has a lasgun at the mo until I can capture and ransom another tooled up ganger Wink

got some smoke bombs and photo visors for some smoke shenanigans, to cover my gang who will have to adopt the new tactic of hiding and scampering forward until in close range, due to a lack of long range support.

i also realised I never added the experience for the wounding hits I caused on Paul's gang, so Orichas and Indra both need another advance roll, keep missing these things in the post-game sequence! Will roll them when witnesses are available.
Right i've had a stab at arming my gang (essentially based on what the models i have are carrying) I'll be using a vostroyan flamer for my second heavy as i haven't found a model yet.

the Runners

thoughts/comments appreciated.

I should be able to get them going in the new year.
Just updated my roster on Yakromunda to reflect the game with Steve before Christmas. Santa brought Ignis a heavy stubber, and I managed to steal a territory (gambling den) from Steve's crew.

Current standing:

House Delaque Stash Cost Experience Gang Rating
The Grey Area Gang
10 credits

Territory Income
Slag 1
Slag 2
Slag 3
Settlement
Settlement
Gambling Den
2D6x10
Just realised that as i am playing Necromunda tonight, i better make sure my Yakromunda is up to date and print out my Roster!
Updated my roster, new juve added to the gang and equipped meaning all stash spent!
(08-01-2013, 03:24 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Just realised that as i am playing Necromunda tonight, i better make sure my Yakromunda is up to date and print out my Roster!
Yep looking forward to a gang fight!
Gang updated again to reflect changes from tonights game.
Had 10 credits left so sold the remaining Stub Pistol for 5 and bought an Autopistol for Placidus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20