Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Misplaced my sheet with my rare item buys on, 1 of which was a power axe......
Can't find it for the life of me, so the grand scheme of infiltrating a power sword girl and poweraxe girl within 8 inches of Stu tonight has gone out the window....
So a forced saving of my Creds.
Cracking game Vince - some shocking dice though. Damn your puppy-dog expression forcing me into that last turn! Wink

Just trying to work out which of my figures were down (2) and out (1)...
Lol, I was in close combat range! Made me a sad panda when thought I wouldn't resolve it. :p it was that one turn where around 6/7 out of 11 dice rolled was 1's!
Dice gods definitely not my friends tonight!
Right, I think Placidus was "out", and then Tenebris and Amicus were "down". Possibly.

Set aside a few minutes next week to roll advances, etc?
Yep sounds good to me!
i know i'll be late joining, but any chance i can join in, got some of the old plastic orlocks and it won't be too hard to turn up some more from ebay.

got the PDF of the new rules, so i got pretty much everything i need to play.
Of course Sam - I think Russ expressed an interest too. I can always start over with my crew as well to make it more of a level playing field.
And once Battlefield Birmingham is done with i;ll hopefully be taking part too on one of the nights i get to the club.
To be honest we are not at high enough level that it would make a massive difference for a new gang to play for example my gang. They would get a lot of exp win or lose (10/9 per model) plus extra Creds i believe, so within a few games they would be catching up with us.
But if people wanted to restart the campaign i would be cool with it Smile
well just made my gang, with plenty of credits spare too.
hopefully people understand why the gang is called the way it is, need to name all my gangers too, and of course, exp and territory rolls at club.

orlock gang 'Irish bastards'
gang leader - chain sword and auto pistol.
heavy - heavy stubber and lasgun.
ganger - shotgun with man stopper rounds.
ganger - auto gun.
ganger - auto gun.
ganger - lasgun.
ganger - lasgun.
ganger - auto pistol and club.
ganger - auto pistol and club.
juve - auto pistol.
juve - auto pistol.

stash = 40 credits
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20