Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Your juve (now ganger!) must have gone on a bit of a killing streak Panda! She looks nasty with them stat and skill upgrades!
@Stuart. Yeah, the sustained fire. I thought in the rules it said per shot, but it was per hit. My bad!

@Vince. Yeah, first game, the skills she gathered were unhelpful. But this last game, the 2bs upgrades actually made her quite useful. Id have rather had a ws upgrade instead of one of the bs though. She'll get munched in cc easily....
My Starter Gang... Smile

[attachment=504]

(22-09-2012, 11:29 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]My Starter Gang... Smile

Looks good! Two Heavy stubbers, ouch! and no Juves, you must be an experienced gang!
(22-09-2012, 11:46 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-09-2012, 11:29 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]My Starter Gang... Smile

Looks good! Two Heavy stubbers, ouch! and no Juves, you must be an experienced gang!

We may have had a couple of warm-up encounters to see what stuff does and how many gang members we need...Tongue
Got in two games with Justin tonight - one of them will be allocated to October as I'll be missing a couple of weeks. Amicus was captured after the first game, so the second game was a rescue scenario.

Didn't have chance to roll for advances after the second game, but Luke just witnessed them for me. No bribery was involved. Just updating my roster now...

I will roll for any advances i have yewt to get on my next game, will be updationg shortly. Cheers for two very good games stu, showed me that my spyrers arent immortal at least lol
(25-09-2012, 11:16 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]I will roll for any advances i have yewt to get on my next game, will be updationg shortly. Cheers for two very good games stu, showed me that my spyrers arent immortal at least lol

Buy they are very, very resilient! Big Grin
In summary, the advances from tonight's two games for The Grey Area Gang were:
  • Arcanum gained the Crack Shot shooting skill
  • Ignis sustained an Old Wound injury and gained a Leadership point
  • Gravis sustained a Shell Shocked Injury, lost an Initiative point and gained a Leadership point
  • Alta gained a Toughness point
  • Amicus was Captured but rescued, and gained the Marksman shooting skill
  • Frimus gained a Leadership point, but sustained Bitter Emnity and Hates Justin's Ghulian
  • No change to Frater. Must try harder.
  • Tenebris gained Ballistic Skill and Toughness points, and the gang bought him a shiny Plasma Pistol for being a good boy.
  • Vivas gained the Fast Shot and Rapid Fire shooting skills
  • Alacer gained the Infiltration stealth skill

Territories (just from the first scenario) earned 25 credits, all spent on the Plasma Pistol for Tenebris.
I also got 2 games in(one will count towards next months), will update with info tomorrow. Quick summary - First game Sad second game Big Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20