Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
OK if you've missed the other thread (http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...095&page=3) there is a treasure island scenario available to play in October for the campaign, it's post #27 on that thread. Each player can only play it once.

I was going to say do a random d6 roll to see if you play this or the zombie one, but I haven't had time to finalise that one yet, and since that one has no inherent benefit, whereas the treasure island has some nice loot available (and some traps for the unwary), i don't think it will matter if you play the treasure island one week and then the zombie one the next week. Alternatively we could save the zombie one for next months scenario, anyone got an opinion? i will ask around tomorrow evening if i get a chance.

also, if you prefer not to play one of these special scenarios (they are optional to add a bit of a twist), feel free to roll a random game as per the rules, or even agree with your oponent which to pick.
I've recruited another juve into my gang to replace Tenebris. As coincidence would have it this chap is also called Tenebris, and bears a striking resemblance to the just-departed fellow.
Luke witnessed my advance rolls and I've updated my crew roster on Yakromunda.
My gang have (mostly) recovered from their wounds and are looking for some easy creds...
Great game Chris - very relieved to have not lost my leader after you took him out first turn!

I'm recruiting yet another Juve, for which I think I may have to build a new model. Hoping I can remember the paint scheme I used for the others...
Updated my crew roster on Yakromunda to reflect last night's fixture and recruitment of new juve. Looks like I rolled for an advance on my leader when one wasn't due, so I've ignored that and he doesn't gain "Ambush" after all.
i think it must have just been a flesh wound on your leader, and he actually spent the rest of the battle cowering in shock, since he made a full recovery! Your Heavy Stubber opening up on my right flank was pretty brutal and scuppered my plans a bit, and I never recovered. standing about with half my gang behind some flimsy cover didn't help though... Enjoyed the game thanks Stu and at least none of mine died or were captured. My reward? 15 creds - my gang's still living below the breadline!
Just updated the gang on Yakromunda and realised Marduk was eligible for promotion but I didn't notice, so I'll roll for an advance just before my next game.
Updated crew roster on Yakromunda to reflect last night's encounter with Jim. No equipments purchases or crew hires, just a few stat increases and the acquisition of the "Inventor" skill. I've now played my two games for November.

Summmary:

House Delaque Stash Cost Experience Gang Rating
The Grey Area Gang
35 credits

Territory Income
Slag 1
Slag 2
Slag 3
Settlement
Tunnels
After glancing at my roster for tonights game, realised i have a ganger needing to gain a level that i forgot to roll for. I'll have to remember to roll for it before the game.
Quite looking forward to facing Justins (weakened) Spyrers, see if they are still OP!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20