Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Updated the gang ready for tonight, spent all my creds and recruited a new Juve. My leader looks tasty on the charge as well, powersword Ws5 and 3 Attacks.....
FInally got a Bionic Leg! Woo hoo!
Gang rating is also over 3000 now and with all the WS roll's i have the gang is really geared for CC. I also need to roll the Inventor for Gang leader before next game as reading the FAQ you get to do this when you gain the skill.
Also going to start a second Gang, either another Escher one or a ratskin gang if can get the models cheap.

Edit - Started a second Escher gang till i can afford some ratskins, details can be seen in sig
(13-03-2013, 12:03 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]FInally got a Bionic Leg! Woo hoo!
Gang rating is also over 3000 now and with all the WS roll's i have the gang is really geared for CC. I also need to roll the Inventor for Gang leader before next game as reading the FAQ you get to do this when you gain the skill.
Also going to start a second Gang, either another Escher one or a ratskin gang if can get the models cheap.

Edit - Started a second Escher gang till i can afford some ratskins, details can be seen in sig

don't think you've won not by a long shot!.

turns out I forgot to add the extra experience for my gangers in the shoot out, added it in and got some more advances.

didn't buy the rat skin scout in the end, sold an auto pistol instead and got a second bolt pistol and a extra sword.

wouldn't go near Daigh if I were you lot, he has BS 4 with 2 bolt pistols, I pass ammo rolls on a 4+ for bolt weapons and Daigh has weapon smith, he wont be running out of ammo anytime soon!
(13-03-2013, 12:03 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]I also need to roll the Inventor for Gang leader before next game as reading the FAQ you get to do this when you gain the skill.

Nuts, completely forgot I had that skill too.
just made a Goliath gang so I can spend 2 nights a month playing necromunda, added them to the campaign and in my signature, hopefully the 2 heavies work out well.
(13-03-2013, 01:02 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-03-2013, 12:03 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]FInally got a Bionic Leg! Woo hoo!

don't think you've won not by a long shot!.

turns out I forgot to add the extra experience for my gangers in the shoot out, added it in and got some more advances.

didn't buy the rat skin scout in the end, sold an auto pistol instead and got a second bolt pistol and a extra sword.

wouldn't go near Daigh if I were you lot, he has BS 4 with 2 bolt pistols, I pass ammo rolls on a 4+ for bolt weapons and Daigh has weapon smith, he wont be running out of ammo anytime soon!
Lol, the extra D6 for surviving for the 4 that took part? Or the extra 8 for those 4 for my gang being a Higher rating?

I realised afterwards as well that we never rolled any nerve checks, when i shot your Heavy Down the 2 guys with him should have done a leadership test. And on the opposite side when i shot those guys behind barricade. Same with me when my Juve went down. Lol
From rulebook-
WHEN TO TEST
If a model goes ‘down’ or ‘out of action’ then each
friend within 2" must take an immediate Leadership
test.
(13-03-2013, 02:24 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Or the extra 8 for those 4 for my gang being a Higher rating?

this experience
Gang Roster for The Head Stompers

Leader - Knife, Bolt Pistol, Laspistol, Chainsword + Frag Grenades (210)
Heavy - Knife, Heavy Stubber and Autopistol (195)
Ganger - Knife and Autogun (70)
Ganger - Knife, Shotgun and Man-stopper Shells (75)
Ganger - Knife, Laspistol and Stub gun (75)
Ganger - Knife, Autopistol and Stub gun (75)
Total - 995, 5 in the stash
obviously Starting territories and exp will have to wait for first game.
Not going for any Juves Nick? They'll level up pretty quickly.
(14-03-2013, 10:39 PM)machineuk Wrote: [ -> ]Gang Roster for The Head Stompers

Leader - Knife, Bolt Pistol, Laspistol, Chainsword + Frag Grenades (210)
Heavy - Knife, Heavy Stubber and Autopistol (195)
Total - 995, 5 in the stash
obviously Starting territories and exp will have to wait for first game.
Personally i would drop all your stub guns and use the 40 creds elsewhere. You'll only end up selling them after the first game anyway after you see how useless they are.... Tongue
Might be better to switch your Autoguns to lasguns and add in another Lasgun on one of the gangers? The 2+ ammo roll is really vital in the early stages, as should mean you less likely to fail an ammo roll and be weapon less!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20