Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Invited to the Campaign on Yakromunda Smile
Can you invite me please vince, Viskars Hunters,
Done Smile
Also shamelessly plugged the campaign on the site, on the off chance we may get new club members. Tongue
(07-09-2012, 01:03 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Done Smile
Also shamelessly plugged the campaign on the site, on the off chance we may get new club members. Tongue

Bravo! Cool
If anyone is struggling to get themselves set up Yakromunda, let me know and i will set you up on there. Smile (edit- no problem if people don't want to use it, i just think it will make recording the campaign results etc easier)
Really like that site, love how you can keep track of your battles, gonna give the battle recorder a go on my next Campaign game. See how well it works on my mobile. Tongue
Forgot to add my territory after it got rolled last week. I got 2 settlements, guilder contract and rolled 2 Greenhivers which I traded in for a Archeotech hoard and a vent

Think this is done right http://www.yakromunda.com/gang/6188/the-david-bashers
Invited on yakromundaSmile
Man my territory sucks! I'm going to have to win some gang fights or i will be penniless!
I did roll good though to be fair I'd have happily had one less settlement as they tend to produce juves faster than I can kill them off lol
I think it's mainly my tactics that need to improve...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20