Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(05-03-2013, 09:08 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 08:36 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:need to find easier pickings elsewhere...

Hi, meet your easy pickings.

400 gang rating difference. and im not sure on most of the rules, but i'll game-fully take to the underhive and see how they hold up. Survival is everything.

I've printed my gang roster but still need to roll for territories etc tonight (actually i've said etc but no idea what else i'll need to roll for before we start...) is there much else?

No mercy in the underhive my friend, it's a fight for survival!

Only other thing to roll for is starting experience i think. See you tonight - I'll get there a little after 7pm.

Mercy? i wasn't asking for mercy, Death or glory. These are the only options!
Think i may enter a second gang if ok? Ash waste nomads are looking good. Then i can switch between the two depending on level of opponent.
(05-03-2013, 09:54 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Think i may enter a second gang if ok? Ash waste nomads are looking good. Then i can switch between the two depending on level of opponent.

Sounds good Vince!
I've just noticed on my Roster that i only have four Gangers....i should be looking to have 5 right to maximise my income assuming they survive? current make up is:
Leader
2 heavies
4 gangers
2 juves
(05-03-2013, 04:04 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I've just noticed on my Roster that i only have four Gangers....i should be looking to have 5 right to maximise my income assuming they survive? current make up is:
Leader
2 heavies
4 gangers
2 juves

Yeah 5 or more gangers is best
Thank for the introduction game. i'd forgotten what a great game this was.
The Runners took to the hive slightly nervously but with Deckard and his Melta gun primed and ready what could go wrong!

Highlights:
Kaiser (a juve) taking 4 shotgun blasts to the face, still getting back up then after being charged by both enemy gangers, taking one down in combat before collapsing under the hammer blows from behind. His injury roll gave him horrific scars and his levels up gave him Nerves of Steel and +1 WS (quite apt i reckon!)

Deckard (my leader) taking a lasgun shot which knocked him down but didn't wound, he then fell 6 inches off the edge of the walkway to the floor, still not wounded, jumped back up, charged the enemy that shot him, parried his blow with his chainsword, cut him down, then next turn put a melta shot into another ganger taking him out of action too. Truly leading by example, its no wonder he got a level up for +1ld.

my updated roster is here. i got a lot of +ws (including one ganger thats now ws5) and very little else. Close combat could be the way of the Runners.

Equipment wise, i sold my stub pistols after realising how bad they were and replaced them with las pistols. and Bryant (ws5) has been running round the hideout scaring people with his shiny new chainsword.

I have 70 creds left, debating what else to get...

also how do i get my gang into the campaign on Yakromunda?
It was a great close fought game! Still need to work out how to use my leader - he did nothing much all game while yours was leading by example!
I just think you needed him to move to a position where he was able to shoot more, he's BS5 and he fired one shot the entire game, and that missed.
I must get some more games arranged - only played once so far this year I think! Need to reign in those pesky Mad Capsules a bit Cool
(07-03-2013, 10:00 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I must get some more games arranged - only played once so far this year I think! Need to reign in those pesky Mad Capsules a bit Cool

Once i get back from my honeymoon i'll be more than happy to give you a game.

I might even have painted some of the gang by then!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20