Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Campaign Rules/gang rosters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Great stuff Ben, look forward to it. Need to paint up a few more figs myself to give me more WYSIWYG options.

Taking some figs away with you to paint? Wink Big Grin
I think my wife would kill me.

she already thinks its bad enough i'll be indulging my other hobby, photography!
(07-03-2013, 10:00 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I must get some more games arranged - only played once so far this year I think! Need to reign in those pesky Mad Capsules a bit Cool
The top gang in the underhive laughs in your face! Tongue
(07-03-2013, 11:10 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]The top gang in the underhive laughs in your face! Tongue

Sounds like they've taken one too many of those "Mad Capsules"! Tongue
(06-03-2013, 08:45 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]also how do i get my gang into the campaign on Yakromunda?
Added you to the Yakromunda campaign. Smile
Also added Sam's gang. Smile
(08-03-2013, 08:53 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Added you to the Yakromunda campaign. Smile
Also added Sam's gang. Smile
cheers!
updated my gang following the clash with Deckard and the Runners. Swapped some basic weapons around so my leader has a shotgun to take advantage of his BS6 and the ganger with BS2 (blinded in one eye previously) now just has a pistol.

Boraro gained killer reputation, quite apt seeing as he was the one who charged up a ladder, shot one of the Runners and then charged in and finished him off as he lay writhing on the floor.

Bought a couple of laspistols with my meagre stash of creds, felt a lack of them during the game so a couple more +2 to hit at close range should be useful.
Quote:Boraro gained killer reputation, quite apt seeing as he was the one who charged up a ladder, shot one of the Runners and then charged in and finished him off as he lay writhing on the floor
its great how these things seem to work out. Like my juve with the horrific scars.

good plan on the Laspistols.

Im debating picking up a couple more with the 70 creds i have in my stash, either that or grabbing a new ganger with a shotgun.
Seriously thinking (longer term) of starting another gang using the Kurganovas' Shock Troops from the forthcoming Raging Heroes Kickstarer. Should be a good fit for House Escher hopefully.
I was looking at them as inquisition henchmen models. Look Awesome
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20