Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Caledonian Revolutions 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pretty happy with how they've come out too! Nowhere near my best work but think they'll still look nice on the tabletop. Gonna try n add some more detail if I can but I should probably spend some time with the mrs at some point :p
I'm not panicking yet... but there is so much to do. I want to be finished before Friday.

At the moment I have 4 models finished Barharroth and 3 Fareers and I have the initial coat and runes done on all the Jetbikes, just the riders and Warlocks (20 models), Eldrad, Bastion + Comms, 5 Rangers, Vyper, 10 DE Warriors and Archon..
Ahhhhhh I know the feeling!! If you want any help Friday night doing some last minute painting Ill give you a hand Smile
Cheers mate, I'm hoping to be done by Thursday.. I have the rest of the week off Smile

Just finished the Bastion + Comms relay (3 colours!), off to the Cinema to see either Minions or Terminator...

Gonna have two sessions tomorrow, morning and night and fingers crossed I should be done.
Thanks for the game tonight will. Don't think ive ever faced so many models!!! Haha
So after an early morning, 12 Windriders are finished! And the Warlocks are well on their way! Smile
45 out of 60 models done now, only 8 lychguard, 5 immortals and 2 hq to finish Smile
Sounds good Chris!

Almost done... Dry brushed everything with the black/silver, painted the weapons blue and glow effects and yellow runes. I'm 90% done.

Just a few bases and Archon to start and finish
Almost done... Archon finished this morning and bases done, realised late last night I've not finished a few of the Warlock Jetbikes... so finishing them now. But army is fully based and double painted white on the bases... so they actually look white/snow haha.

I'd say 98% finished! On track for a one more 1hr painting session tonight and I'll be 100% finished and I'm actually happy with how the army has turned out.
Wow well done Rob! I am gonna get a couple of painting sessions in this evening and Friday then should be done so see you guys there!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18