Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 500 Pt escalation Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Whatever is easiest vince
(03-03-2015, 01:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Are the teams okay as is?

Only arranged them that way so could crack some (lame) jokes, but if okay will leave as is.

Makes sense to me - seem pretty even :-)
Yeah, i think each team has at least one experienced 40k'er in it, so should be okay.

1 Week away from first session, getting excited for this now!

Though remember guys (especially those new 40k) if you need any help or advice on anything feel free to ask (from how to upgrade list, tactics etc), myself or someone will be happy to help. Smile
Looking good. Can't wait Smile
Is it worth each team having a separate thread to discuss tactics etc once this starts? Is there facility to lock threads down to specific users on here? :-)
So next week are we just turning up with our 500pt list and then arranging a game or hopefully 2 after putting our initial flags down on the map?
Yeah gonna do it on the day, i know a couple of people can't make first session (Arif and Alan) so each team will place a flag and go from there.

Will try and get campaign pack and mission 1 & 2 up today if work doesn't get to busy....

So to that end the earlier you can get there the better guys!
Any volunteers from the below to be team Captains?
Team Emo Space monks and pals
Thom - Dark Angels
Tom - Dark Angels
Terry - Dark Angels
Matt - Imperial Guard

Team still a better love story than Twilight
Kev - Space Wolves
Vince - Blood Angels
Baal Dave - Blood Angels
Dave - Sisters of battle

Team Evil
Dan E - Tyranids Captain
Will - Tyranids
Dann B - Necrons
Alan - Chaos

Team Taudar revival
Arif - Tau
Chris - Dark Eldar
JJ - Eldar
Dan - Eldar

You will be in charge of correlating info, placing flags, maintaining your teams forum thread etc etc for your team. Commitment and decent forum presence the only requirements. Could do with one for my team, as being GM, want to avoid the added commitment. Smile

Captains can also change team names to something less lame. Tongue
Happy to take the helm of Team Evil unless any of the others would like to :-)
(06-03-2015, 11:19 AM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to take the helm of Team Evil unless any of the others would like to :-)
Put you as captain for now, if you decide to have a fight to the death over it let me know. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31