Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Caledonian 2014 40k Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I would be careful of doing that with Wraithknights about, STR10 will ID stuff and no FNP, but thats a lot of wounds to get through before you're getting to the Centurions!
Yerrrrrr...... I hate wraithknights lol although with the grav guns from the bikes. Ion cannon from the riptide and all the shots from the blob i SHOULD be able to take out 2 wraithknights a turn if i roll well as their armours only 3+ so even the missiles get through ignoring cover. Also having monster hunters should help!! My main worry is is screamer councils and beastpacks as i have a lot of high strength shooting in low numbers!
Was gonna suggest before... does the missiles on the Devs have Krak and Frag options? I don't think I've ever seen you use the Frag option?
BB 2013, game 4, opponent Rob Edwards, target........ Random little dire avengers in corner! The ones that eventually drew the game! Haha its very rarely worth using frag but against units that gate around (so theyre really bunched together) and have better than 3+ armour i guess frag would actually be a good option! Thinking about it, i should probably use them much more against infantry!!
(02-01-2014, 11:41 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]BB 2013, game 4, opponent Rob Edwards, target........ Random little dire avengers in corner! The ones that eventually drew the game! Haha its very rarely worth using frag but against units that gate around (so theyre really bunched together) and have better than 3+ armour i guess frag would actually be a good option! Thinking about it, i should probably use them much more against infantry!!

LMFAO!!! Okay so you used frag against me.... Rolleyes

I was wondering why you didn't use the frag option against my Beastpack when I bunched up.. :p

Just a quick thought I had :p
Riptide DONE, Tau commander DONE, one centurion DONE (new paint scheme), stormraven base coated and Chapter master on bike DONE! Very productive day Smile
Thats awesome stuff!

Pics please! (I cannot until Tuesday to see them! :p)
Im actually really happy with the chapter master (for once) just hope i can get the rest done in time! Otherwise itl be a random assortement of blue, turqoise and yellow marines lol
(04-01-2014, 09:45 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Pics please!

What Rob said!
Ill put some up tonight just for you guys! Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25