Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Caledonian 2014 40k Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nope, fixed warlord traits are like wargear, no option to switch them Sad

Searched the same question when decided to go farsight bomb on google and was swiftly left sad faced.
yeah, it would be nice to be able to switch out a fixed warlord trait - Sammael has got a rubbish one, but you can't.

btw good luck for the weekend guys!
(15-01-2014, 12:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]btw good luck for the weekend guys!

What Chris said - do us proud! Cool
Ahh crap! Looks like chapter master as my warlord then Confused not ideal as his sole purpose is to take bullets for other guys! Ahh well ill just protect him once he loses a few wounds. Not massive points availible for the 3 secondarys anyway!

My prediction is Rob to top the Redditch players! Dirty dirty list with some neat tricks that will really catch people out! If i can manage top 10 ill be well chuffed as it might give me a chance of the highlander prize! Will try to take some pics and stuff too! Already messaged tim about a group photo with all 49 riptides together lol
Lol I'm not that confident have lost pretty much all of my practice games lol
Army packed away and double checked (plus spare glue)
Army lists printed x5
Rules Pack printed
Tau FAQ printed
Rulebook FAQ printed
FW character update printed
FW chapter tactics update printed
Dice, Tapes and Templates packed
Rulebook
All of above packed into bag - sorted!

Well I think I'm ready!
Haha very organised mate! Gonna use your post as a checklist tomorrow while i pack! :p
Right........ Epic paint session tonight! My armys legal but i wanna get a top painting score but dont wanna rush as this is my army for the year!!
Good luck to you guys hope you place well.
(16-01-2014, 08:40 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Right........ Epic paint session tonight! My armys legal but i wanna get a top painting score but dont wanna rush as this is my army for the year!!

Manage to get everything finished?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25