Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Caledonian 2014 40k Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(04-01-2014, 03:45 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Ill put some up tonight just for you guys! Lol

*does anchorman jump* :p

Woohoo my list is correct... 20pts already!

With painting up for grabs... all the bases are the same, coherent colour scheme (IE dirty orange) and inking AND highlighting... should be the full 20pts again - even if it looks crap! haha

just the 160pts for gaming, time keeping and sportsmanship to go! lol.
pics posted as promised Smile

Just realised my list qualifies for the HIGHLANDER thingy. Dammit!! I forgot to to put in on my list Sad
The models look awesome!

Is it too late to ask? I don't think your list has been checked? Always worth asking...
Gonna try! Mighy actually have a shot at the highlander prizes! Lol
Yeah mate go for it!

Had another playtest game today, decided to take on a 5 riptide list, at the end of turn 3 I'd tabled it! Wish I'd gone 4 double plasma and 3 double fusion, although the missile pods have disappointed they do extend the kill range of the pulse carbines nicely.

I might go for a really arrogant goal and I want to place in the top3! Of course I will need luck of avoiding template heavy armies, I will have to go first against certain armies as well... The bomb is so deadly!
Haha thats always been my goal :p gonna be a huge test but theres no reason any of us cant get in the prizes! The thing that usually costs me is a poor decision at some point! Usually shooting instead of running turn 5 lol
(05-01-2014, 05:39 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah mate go for it!

Had another playtest game today, decided to take on a 5 riptide list, at the end of turn 3 I'd tabled it! Wish I'd gone 4 double plasma and 3 double fusion, although the missile pods have disappointed they do extend the kill range of the pulse carbines nicely.

I might go for a really arrogant goal and I want to place in the top3! Of course I will need luck of avoiding template heavy armies, I will have to go first against certain armies as well... The bomb is so deadly!
I did wonder why you went for the missile pods in your bomb, thought myself that they wouldn't do to much. Especially as you will be gating around, so you won't have the issue i had of wiping out one flank and then chase down the other flank to get in range lol.

We will have to have a bomb off at some point. Tongue
8 bikes and a new tiggy built tonight after watching Man utd crash out of the cup hahaha tomorrow... Basecoats ready for my game with Chris on Tuesday Smile
Sent a message about the highlander thing! Wish I'd noticed as I Was posting my list lol

Actually can't wait for it now! Hope my game plan works!!

Chris, bring your biggest and baddest list tomorrow!
Haha just went on rankings HQ and I'm APPARENTLY the 11th best marine player in the world :p funny!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25