Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(23-10-2013, 02:33 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Myself and Vince have got our game planned for next week iirc.
Yep Big Grin
Me and etched oracle are playing on 29th
Sorry for the delay... league updated Big Grin
rob u put me on a loss i so far have a single win with 5 gpt
(26-10-2013, 06:21 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the delay... league updated Big Grin

Hey dude, i think im missing a bonus point? Smile cant remember for sure but i think we agreed it was a tabling when you conceeded?
I've updated the league wrong lol! as Justin lost as well... will amend it now.

Ah okay... when I try to sort the table, it sorts the points, but doesn't move the players... hmm might take a moment. Dodgy
Right.. should be sorted.. let me know if anything is incorrect.
Got my first victory against etched oracle! 6vp-3vp good learning experience for us both.
Great game against Terry, i believe it finished 10VP to 8VP to me.

Very close in the end as it went the full 7 turns and Terry had me on the back foot towards the end!
(30-10-2013, 12:05 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Great game against Terry, i believe it finished 10VP to 8VP to me.

Very close in the end as it went the full 7 turns and Terry had me on the back foot towards the end!

Great game Vince Big Grin I'll know what to do next time though and hopefully you won't get lucky with first turn & placing the bomb right in the middle of all my dudes Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15