Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(20-09-2013, 03:54 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to be the one to mess all your planning of the fixtures etc up but you remember i said i might be going to china? well i am off to china...for three months.

sorry Rob but i'll have to withdraw.

No problems Ben, you warned me wwaaay in advance as well. Hope you have a fantastic time! Big Grin I'm in no way jealous... Dodgy
After a looong day of construction my army is built!!! (apart from 1 of the stormravens which rob is kindly lending me tomorrow) now i just need a LOT of yellow paint and some free time to get it done for BB. After rejecting the offer of being put up for best painted last time (due to my army not quite being finished) i feel like i need to step it up! Would be nice to see other ppls thoughts on my painting compared to the other guys/girls wel b playing!
Mate, your painting is some of the best I've seen, no offence to anyone else at the club, but your Sang Guard are on another level to anything else I've seen.

What is it with all the yellow at the moment, you're going to put my blinding army to shame :p
Lol thanks man! Although the fact tge sanguinary guard models r awesome anyway does help tho! Making standard marines stand out is a bit tougher! Hence the choice of imperial fists! Im hoping to make them brighter than the sun!!
First League Fixture Result

Dave (Wako13) vs Justin (Stygmatyr)

After some lucky one-shot destroy the vehicle shots and a unit managing to hold its own in combat with a load of Khorne Beserkers the powers of good finally cleansed the earth of the chaos hordes.

The Sisters managed to table Chaos.
So Dave and Justin get the league up and running with a tabling win for Dave!

Cheers for the result Dave!

League, Fixtures, etc updated Smile
Hey guys, I've noticed a few league games are planned for next week, please make any list chnages are submitted by Sunday 11.59 pm otherwise the list won't be changed in time. Cheers
(10-10-2013, 03:38 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I've noticed a few league games are planned for next week, please make any list chnages are submitted by Sunday 11.59 pm otherwise the list won't be changed in time. Cheers

Mine will deffo be changing! Ill post it up when I get a chance to type in! Basically dropping 1 centurion and the Libby and adding tigirius Smile and maybe a land raider or 3
My list has changed, so I've used my free swap before my first league game lol!

Farseer – Jetbike, Shard, Stones, spear – 175
Farseer – Jetbike, Spear – 120
8 Warlocks – 8 Jetbikes, 6 Spears – 430
Commander – Vectored Retro-thrusters, Puretide Engram Neurochip, Iridium Armour, Neuroweb Jammer – 132
3 Jetbikes – 51
3 Jetbikes – 51
3 Jetbikes – 51
Kroot – 60
Riptide – Earlywarning Overide, Ion Accelerator, Fusion gun – 190
Wraithknight – 240
Right, after a well timed reminder from Rob my list is...........

Ultramarines (primary)

HQ

Chief Libby Tigurius AKA Sean Connery 165

Libby 65
Lv 2 25

Troops

10 tactical marines 140
Melta 10

10 tactical marines 140
Melta 10

Heavy support

Stormraven gunship 200