Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Red War Soc 40k League II Rules, Fixtures, Results and Banter thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Need to update the table on here Smile running behind with the updates on here because it's a ball ache to upload the screen print for 1 or 2 games, so will do it in batchs :p, so have them on the table at home Wink, so never fear! I shall endevour to get that sorted, tonight/tomorrow morning. I'm not sure Vinces games are uptodate on here either :p.

And cheers for getting the games in guys! Big Grin Nice to see!
(19-02-2014, 12:10 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey rob, i have played 4 games now against you, alan, dave and justin. Won all 4 with 3 tablings! Only showing as playing 3 games atm

Going to take not being tabled as a moral victory
Yeah big rob won our month 4 fixture last night so only have Johannes left to play.
Don't think Yohanes13 is visiting the site or club any more as i have struggled to make contact with him.
Think others have had the same problem.....
Anyone know him or have contact that can encourage him to catch up on the league?
(19-02-2014, 05:40 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think Yohanes13 is visiting the site or club any more as i have struggled to make contact with him.
Think others have had the same problem.....
Anyone know him or have contact that can encourage him to catch up on the league?

Jacks not made any contact... so have send a PM.

Table has also been updated, also can people let me know if there list is not uptodate the army list thread or if the table is not correct. Cheers.

Remember, the league ends on the 25th of march.
I should have a bonus pt for tabling Justin
Played Vince and terry already and lost to both. And had my 1st list change.
I only have one game left to play vs big rob seeing as jack has gone awol. Fancy it on the 11th or 18th rob?
(23-02-2014, 08:04 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Table has also been updated, also can people let me know if there list is not uptodate the army list thread or if the table is not correct. Cheers.

Remember, the league ends on the 25th of march.

had my game against Dave which he won on primary, secondary was a win to Dave as well as he had first blood (neither had warlord or line breaker),

also I have changed my list a second time need me to pm you the list again?

just have Alan and nick to play at league now.
Although it is close to the end of the group stage, if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm or posting up here the new list Sam.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15