Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Battlefield Birmingham 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I'll bring you a large blast
On the train now and looking forward to a day of hard gaming!!
Game 1

Nick 30 opponent 1
New ben 30 opponent 1
Big rob 30 opponent 1
Rob E 1 opponent 30
Matt 1 opponent 30
Other ben 1 opponent 30
Dave 30 opponent 1
Woops totally forgot to update... Game 1 against 3 helldrakes I didn't stand a chance, in the end I only lost by an objective... Highlight was coteaz tanking 26 str6 hits, Gutted 30-1 loss.

Game2 dropping down the tables and I was up against wolves and grey knights, highlights after shooting my entire army at a dreadknight on one wound the final wound from the last heavy bolter downed it, freeing up 3 warrior acolytes to take an objective, 25-5 win!!

Game3 I would be up against matts mate Dave and his mc heavy nids, I list first blood when all the hive tyrants and stuff arrived, then I proceeded to delete both tyrants giving me warlord, I Dave also pooped out on both tervigons by turn2! Then it was a matter of getting to his objective as all the razors and coteaz defended my home objective, in the end it's down to a dreadknight who survived 4 rounds of combat with the doom, then moved and ran onto the home objective of the Nids for a win 30-1!!

Day 1 has left me in decent position and I'm hoping for a strong finish!
So how'd everyone else do? C'mon team Redditch!!
Game one 30-1 win over space wolves, massive help when his drop pods scattered off the table and the exploded on mishap.
Game two 25-5 win for me over a 5 flyer necron wraith list. Tough game
Game three, against big rob, 15-15 draw. Rob should have won. I had one terminator left that's it.

Two wins and a draw. So, so happy. Massively exceeded what i expected.
Cracking day guys! Mullered a GW employee game 1 Big Grin tablet him on turn 5! 2nd game was against the England ETC vice captain using his Grey knights with Necron allies............. Do I have to say anything else? Final game was against another England ETC player using Tau, turn 6 we had 1 objective each. I had first blood and both of us had warlord + line breaker. He went 2nd. Last 3 battle suits 2 shoot went for the tervigon using 6 plasma shots. My tervigon had 5 wounds left. He causes 5 wounds. All I had to do was make 1 5+ cover save.................

Still a brilliant day! Can't wait to go back tomorrow Smile everyone held their own and I met some great people! Recommend it to anyone.
Yep its been an awesome day would really recommend it. great opponents, great games, great fun.
That's good stuff guys! Would also like to recommend the event!
Cracking stuff Cool

p.s. don't forget to plug the club whenever you can Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28