Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Battlefield Birmingham 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
8:30 ok?
Sorry lads, cannot make it for breaky beforehand, I'm catching the 8.27 train to Five-Ways, so should be at the Venue for 9.15ish.

Cheers for the offer though!

Everyone ready?
Aaaah last minute wobble... do I drop the Dreadknight for a storm raven for some much needed anti-flyer or would it become cannon fodder? being the only single flyer?
Solo flyer = target. 2+ flyers is the pain.

RE:Breakfast, looks like i'll be driving in and hoping to grab a space (at least on Sunday for certain) either way i'll be there for about 9:15.

My final panic.

Belial
Iron halo, mastercrafted storm bolter with Sword of Silence (always wounds on 2+)
or
Thunder hammer and storm shield?
(22-02-2013, 09:10 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Solo flyer = target. 2+ flyers is the pain.

RE:Breakfast, looks like i'll be driving in and hoping to grab a space (at least on Sunday for certain) either way i'll be there for about 9:15.

My final panic.

Belial
Iron halo, mastercrafted storm bolter with Sword of Silence (always wounds on 2+)
or
Thunder hammer and storm shield?

Yeah thinking about it some more, I agree. No flyer or 2/3+ is needed... go going with no flyer! (hope I don't regret as my first round opponent is likely to have 2 Helldrakes at least... ugh!

Does Belial go out in front tanking the hits and LOS the STR8+ hits or stay in the squad?

if he's out front then Storm Shield, if no, go with the Sword and Bolter imo. Although Chris has actual experience here... so I think he'd be better placed to answer.
Quote:Does Belial go out in front tanking the hits and LOS the STR8+ hits or stay in the squad?

i use the sergeant for that and he has a TH/SS, Belial stays back a bit.
Nick, pm me your addy mate? Looks like I can make brekky!
(21-02-2013, 04:54 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]all adds up in battlescribe.

Thanks Big Grin
I am trying to work out if we are too far away for breakfast? . What time are you all going to meet up?

Jacek is Evesham way so has half an hour on top of his journey before he gets to Stratford. It is about 40 minutes from Stratford to Lady Wood (best name ever). We might meet there but would like to meet up for a team talk before.
Well my intention was to have breakfast about 8:30? Means we can get to the club by 9:30.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28