Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th February 2012
(27-02-2012, 10:24 PM)Nick Wrote: I can give you a 1500 points game if you cant find another opponent.

Sounds good, I'd be up for a game if you fancy it :-) I'll be down tomorrow either way, so I'm sure i'll see you there!
(27-02-2012, 10:46 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote:
(27-02-2012, 10:24 PM)Nick Wrote: I can give you a 1500 points game if you cant find another opponent.

Sounds good, I'd be up for a game if you fancy it :-) I'll be down tomorrow either way, so I'm sure i'll see you there!

It'll be my first time playing Tyranids with my Dark Eldar, should be interesting to see how badly i get thrashed lol
(27-02-2012, 10:49 PM)Nick Wrote:
(27-02-2012, 10:46 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote:

It'll be my first time playing Tyranids with my Dark Eldar, should be interesting to see how badly i get thrashed lol

I've never played Dark Eldar either so should be interesting! :-)
Won't be along this evening I'm afraid - dreaded man flu has struck. Please pass on my apologies to Duane. Luke will still be coming along though.

If I survive I'll be along next week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sorry, i wont be along tonight. I still have to much course work and testsAngry Hopefully I will be along next week.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Get well soon Stu.

My God, I'm OK ! With a prospect at a mauling at the hands of his majesty's finest tonight I'll probably wish I'd had the lurgy !

Keep up the good work sean, it pays off in the end (so i've been told 8¬))

I've got a fair bit more FoW stuff based, and have a french village almost done now. If you fancy another game in around 3 weeks let me know.

Si
Thanks a lot for the game Steve, couldn't believe the sheer carnage that happened. Was a very close game, only just about managed to get my arse out of the fire Tongue
(28-02-2012, 11:40 PM)Nick Wrote: Thanks a lot for the game Steve, couldn't believe the sheer carnage that happened. Was a very close game, only just about managed to get my arse out of the fire Tongue

Likewise, really enjoyed myself! It certainly was a brutal game :-)
A late thanks to Chris for a very enjoyable and educational game, very helpful for future games as learnt alot from it Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah Vince thanks for the game, was great fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari