Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th February 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Duane - Warmahordes league fixture
  • Kris vs. (Noisy)Steve - Warhammer Fantasy, 2500pts
  • Simon R vs. Ross - Warmachine tutorial
  • Dane vs. Alan - Warhamordes, 35pts
  • Chris vs. Vince - Warhammer 40K
  • Simon A vs. Paul - Cutlass campaign
  • Luke vs. Tom - Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Nick vs. (Mixmaster)Steve - Warhammer 40K, 1500pts
Games Offered:
I am after a 40k game this week, anywhere between 1500-2000 pts.
Any takers?
I'm giving Ross a demonstration/introduction game of Warmachine as I did promise him. Hopefully that means Alan can face Dane's Khadoran might! If not we'll have to shift things around so Ross can have a chance to field his new models.
Im up this week, my bretonnians having another go at getting themselves killed. Playing kris's Tomb kings, 2500 pts

Im playing steve at wfb next tuesday but my cutlass elven pirates have arrived so if have some time left at end may grab a game of that
Vince I'll be happy to play you, I can do up to 2k with my Deathwing or up to 1750pts with my eldar.

Chris
Me and Si are Cutlass! Campaigning...
Dane is up for playing Alan at Warmahordes - 35 points.
In couple weeks i would liketo learn warmachine - think interested in retribition models
No worries Kris, I'm sure there'll be a few people willing to take you through a game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4