Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th February 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Duane - Warmahordes league fixture
  • Kris vs. (Noisy)Steve - Warhammer Fantasy, 2500pts
  • Simon R vs. Ross - Warmachine tutorial
  • Dane vs. Alan - Warhamordes, 35pts
  • Chris vs. Vince - Warhammer 40K
  • Simon A vs. Paul - Cutlass campaign
  • Luke vs. Tom - Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Nick vs. (Mixmaster)Steve - Warhammer 40K, 1500pts
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am after a 40k game this week, anywhere between 1500-2000 pts.
Any takers?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm giving Ross a demonstration/introduction game of Warmachine as I did promise him. Hopefully that means Alan can face Dane's Khadoran might! If not we'll have to shift things around so Ross can have a chance to field his new models.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Im up this week, my bretonnians having another go at getting themselves killed. Playing kris's Tomb kings, 2500 pts

Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Im playing steve at wfb next tuesday but my cutlass elven pirates have arrived so if have some time left at end may grab a game of that
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Vince I'll be happy to play you, I can do up to 2k with my Deathwing or up to 1750pts with my eldar.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Me and Si are Cutlass! Campaigning...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Dane is up for playing Alan at Warmahordes - 35 points.
In couple weeks i would liketo learn warmachine - think interested in retribition models
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
No worries Kris, I'm sure there'll be a few people willing to take you through a game.