Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th February 2012
If the 40k people are free, we could always try and get some campaign games in?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(24-02-2012, 02:23 PM)Nick Wrote: Dan, our resident Necron player, will hopefully be down, so he might hopefully be free for a game. If not, i'll knock up a 1250 point dark eldar list just in case you can't find another opponent Tongue

Sounds good, thanks!
Vince, any news on if dan is showing up tuesday? Not seen him in a few weeks, Lelith and her Wych's havn't scared him off have they? I know for a fact he really doesn't like them XD
Not yet mate, still waiting for a reply.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Bloody black scorpion havent delivered my cutlass elves yet so ill either have unpainted ones for tuesday - or if they dont turn up does anyone mind bringing a few pirates along so i could use them if needed?

Cheers
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Ugh another tuesday looming, and once again the list of things i would rather do than finish my Ravager tank seems endless....i think it could end up being used half finished, once again. God i hate those kits......
(25-02-2012, 08:28 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Bloody black scorpion havent delivered my cutlass elves yet so ill either have unpainted ones for tuesday - or if they dont turn up does anyone mind bringing a few pirates along so i could use them if needed?

Cheers

I'd gladly bring my Undead Crew that you can either use as proxies for elves or use to experiment with the Undead rules. But yeah, either way. How many might you need? I have 2 painted at the mo', but I'd happily bring them all if needed. I have a total of 9 (including the Captain), so anything up to 9 and I'll bring them with me on Tuesday Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Cheers luke just need 5 - avatars of war sent my order luckily
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(24-02-2012, 02:23 PM)Nick Wrote: Dan, our resident Necron player, will hopefully be down, so he might hopefully be free for a game. If not, i'll knock up a 1250 point dark eldar list just in case you can't find another opponent Tongue

Hi Guys, just heard from Jemma that she's not going to be able to make it tomorrow - she's been called in to cover work Sad

I'm up for a game if anyone wants one, but no worries if not - we'll pop down next week, it'll give Jem some time to paint some more battlesuits Smile
I can give you a 1500-1750 points game if you cant find another opponent.