Angry
Laike worst faction eva!!!!!

Tongue
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
In your opinion

Love the manga style models
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(22-02-2012, 03:19 PM)Valthrax Wrote: In couple weeks i would liketo learn warmachine - think interested in retribition models

I'll happily take you through the Retribution Of Scyrah, I have a few 'Jacks, Casters and units to show you etc. their play style is that of a glass cannon with plenty of shenanigans and utility options.

And don't mind Gaz, he just has respect for the Mage Hunter Strike Force Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Ill try em if thats fine with you thanks - ill prob buy em even if rubbish just for models but before i spend £100 or so in march i better get a feel
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
from my look in their book (cause i was intrested before i got space evles in another game) was that their play style was more varied than other fractions they can be played very outright shooty or more moblie with people running and guning and attacking but dyeing if touch (the way si plays with them) or have a really tough combate focus force
Sounds good to me like variety

Tom, are you still up for that Yu-Gi-Oh game on Tuesday? If not then I can find something else to do, but I'd be more than up for it if you want to.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(23-02-2012, 04:59 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Tom, are you still up for that Yu-Gi-Oh game on Tuesday? If not then I can find something else to do, but I'd be more than up for it if you want to.

yes i'am up for that game of yugioh decided on a deck i'm playing my darkworld deck and prepare to die with the wrath of the dark signers
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Hey all! The missus(Jemma) is keen for a game of 40k on Tuesday if anyones interested - the catch is she's new to 40k so is looking for a bit of a smaller game to get the hang of things, as she's still unsure on a few rules and things, somewhere around 1250 pts mark. No worries if not - I'll give her a game if there's no takers, either way we'll both be down on Tuesday!
Dan, our resident Necron player, will hopefully be down, so he might hopefully be free for a game. If not, i'll knock up a 1250 point dark eldar list just in case you can't find another opponent Tongue