Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Kings of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(01-09-2012, 02:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]1000 pts of Elves and the rulebook (with names in the back) arrived this morning. Missing one ticket for the open day though.

Anyone queried the lack of names in their book with Mantic yet?

I sent them one of their contact us thingies on their site, yesterday. Waiting until Tuesday to hear back, before I complain via phone. Was the book supposed to be signed too btw?
Now you mention it I do remember seeing mention of something being signed, and a photo of Ronnie ploughing his way through some signing. Just taken a look back at the Kickstarter page and it mentions that the lithoprint of the Mantica map will be signed - just checked ours and it is.
Yeah my map was signed. I thought it was the rules.
(01-09-2012, 08:59 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]anyone got their armys made yet my 1000pts of elves are looking sad just sitting and getting dust on my desk also be intresting to see a custom made army goes agasint ur starter armys (since i just bought what i like and the theme of what elves are)

Im going to work on these Goblins on a unit by unit basis. Assemble and paint before the next unit. That way I know I cannot use them until I have nearly all of it painted. So I may be a while off meeting your match Alan, seeing as it appears I have 180 basic Goblins to start with.
lol 180 thats alot compared to 51 elves Sad
(01-09-2012, 07:01 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah my map was signed. I thought it was the rules.

Gaz - just noticed last night that the rules do contain signatures on page 1. I hadn't noticed before as that page was statically sealed to the black liner page until I started reading the rules in earnest last night.

However the books don't appear to be individually signed as the same signatures (Ronnie, Alessio and Jake I think) appear in the PDF.
Had a load more stuff arrive from this yesterday. No idea what it is, but there seems to be a lot of it.
Yeah same here, it was the freebie bundle stuff.

Won't lie, was a little disappointed as thought my Riptide had turned up from TWG. Instead it was more models to go into the corner of darkness and not be assembled for 3 years. Tongue
Yeah, I was kinda hoping it was going to be the Reaper stuff Sad
It is not even that the models are bad or anything (some are quite nice actually!) but i have still only made up 10 Zombies and and my knights from shipment one....
If anyone does want any of the non undead stuff (goblin fleabag riders, goblin wagon thing, Ogres etc) on the cheap let me know, as i will probably never get round to making them!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8