Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Kings of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ditto will get evles past getting rulebook/payday
I know, when i pledged last night was just shy of $5000 mark, woke up this morning and was at around $16000! Smile
Hmm, which faction to go for... I'm tempted to take up the Undead as I already have a handful of GW models lying around that I can use to play.
I am tempted by the Twilight Kin, and Abyssal Dwarves. As such I am looking at what further goals they had as the current $850 one is steep.
They are supposed to be updating the pledges on monday to include different armies etc Smile
Yet again im tempted by the orks. Now that ive finished my A levels I can get back to wargaming.
(27-05-2012, 09:24 PM)seanbate Wrote: [ -> ]Yet again im tempted by the orks. Now that ive finished my A levels I can get back to wargaming.

Coolio, when do you get your results?

Hope you did well!

(28-05-2012, 10:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2012, 09:24 PM)seanbate Wrote: [ -> ]Yet again im tempted by the orks. Now that ive finished my A levels I can get back to wargaming.

Coolio, when do you get your results?

Hope you did well!

Thanks. I should my results some time in August.
Currently at $31,000, just waiting to see what extra stretch goals they put on today.....
updated original post with new stretch goals(will continue to update when i get chance and drop a post to let people know)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8