Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Kings of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
$40K reached!
(29-05-2012, 04:00 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]$40K reached!
Was just about to post that same update! Tongue
got a detacment today (20 figures plus warmachine) must say im impressed by the qualitly to price ratio considering their plastic the armour the guys were wearing were detailed enough to make painters happy

even better lots of extras i got 2 dead guys a dog and equriment which i plan to base

so after this will wait for rules but so far so gd
(29-05-2012, 05:38 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]got a detacment today (20 figures plus warmachine) must say im impressed by the qualitly to price ratio considering their plastic the armour the guys were wearing were detailed enough to make painters happy

even better lots of extras i got 2 dead guys a dog and equriment which i plan to base

so after this will wait for rules but so far so gd
You know you want to put a pledge on the kickstarter to help towards that $50,000 freebie.... Tongue
Tempted to up mine to $200 for $175 army deal + $25 for werewolves.

(29-05-2012, 05:11 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-05-2012, 04:00 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]$40K reached!
Was just about to post that same update! Tongue

Had to post some news - anything! Big Grin
Finally got round to updating the original post with achieved stretch goals pledge levels etc,etc
They're going great guns on this, and closing in on $65K: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744...bf99226618
Yep been keeping an eye on this while away but limited access to internet while in liverpool has prevented an update!
Will get on it later or tomorrow!
Bought an Orc army last expo and got a good deal off chris. Just pledged $100 and will probably pick up some gobbo's as they look great and the rules, but ill decide when I have too
At $70,000 and rising. Updated stretch goals in first post for peoples conveniece.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8