Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Team Evils thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Place to discuss how games went, tactics, next move etc. Remember for anything super secret you can take it to PM and message all your team!

Team Evil members
Dan E - Tyranids Dedwoods42Captain
Will - Tyranids Will
Dann B - Necrons Deadman_Dann
Alan - Chaos Agent0range
As the evil team can we get sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?
Or one of these.. but you get one per army for free.. because you're evil.

Rending Pony
Aren't these rending ponies?-
[Image: 24947-mlpcustoms64header1.jpg]
NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!
I'll round you up before things kick off tomorrow night and we'll talk tactics and general evildoing Angel
(09-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!
I'll round you up before things kick off tomorrow night and we'll talk tactics and general evildoing Angel

Just to let you know I won't be there unfortunately tomorrow night, as I'll be doing my other hobby. I'll be performing on stage at the Palace Theatre in Redditch, but as of next week I'm available as normal Smile
(09-03-2015, 05:47 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!

Just to let you know I won't be there unfortunately tomorrow night, as I'll be doing my other hobby. I'll be performing on stage at the Palace Theatre in Redditch, but as of next week I'm available as normal Smile

Nice! What are you in? :-) Cool beans, I'll drop any info on this thread or via PM if it's super secret and evil ;-)
In the absence of a team member we will bring high strength weapons with deadly ap values... The only really issue will be eliminating all the other teams and fighting one another for the supreme dominance over whatever dead husk world remains
Calling shotgun on the biomass.
Just have to remember, play the objective... don't just try and table the oponent...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7