Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Team Evils thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(16-03-2015, 01:24 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear the first few games went well for you guys. I've got some bad news in that I won't be able to make it this week. We've got Ofsted coming in to inspect us so there will be a lot of late nights this week.

Apologies again Sad I'll definitely be back in for next week!

Well is not the word I'd use ;-) Think I should be subject to a Ld test to maintain command after last week...

The next campaign date isn't until (I assume) the 14th of April, so no worries!
(16-03-2015, 01:29 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]Well is not the word I'd use ;-) Think I should be subject to a Ld test to maintain command after last week...

Maybe some kind of 4 player 500pts game for command or just giggles. Seems very team evil like to me (we're not allies just happen to be fighting the same enemies Wink ) and would be a good way for us to get more used to our forces. Tongue
(16-03-2015, 09:28 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-03-2015, 01:29 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]Well is not the word I'd use ;-) Think I should be subject to a Ld test to maintain command after last week...

Maybe some kind of 4 player 500pts game for command or just giggles. Seems very team evil like to me (we're not allies just happen to be fighting the same enemies Wink ) and would be a good way for us to get more used to our forces. Tongue

That sounds pretty awesome! Next week perhaps? Will make for excellent practice!
(16-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-03-2015, 09:28 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]

That sounds pretty awesome! Next week perhaps? Will make for excellent practice!

Count me in Smile
Team Twilight are offering a 2v2 on 31st April. Anyone around and fancy giving it a go?
I'm not around until the 14th of April now :-(
(27-03-2015, 09:57 AM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Team Twilight are offering a 2v2 on 31st April. Anyone around and fancy giving it a go?

I think you mean March. Wink But yeah it's on. Dan's confirmed he can't make it so me and you Alan vs the twlighters?
(28-03-2015, 11:48 AM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2015, 09:57 AM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Team Twilight are offering a 2v2 on 31st April. Anyone around and fancy giving it a go?

I think you mean March. Wink But yeah it's on. Dan's confirmed he can't make it so me and you Alan vs the twlighters?

Ooops yes, March Smile

Yeah I'll be there this Tuesday then, we'll take 'em on!
I can't make that now I'm afraid
(28-03-2015, 02:01 PM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't make that now I'm afraid

No worries. Can anyone else from team twilight make it? If not I'm sure me Alan and Baal Dave can sort something fun out on the night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7