Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 2nd July 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Very enjoyable game with Alec with the balance of play swinging about like...like...like a thing that swings a lot. He cunningly kept an Orc hidden behind a tree which leapt out at the last second to seal my fate. I'm so proud *sniff*
(02-07-2013, 11:41 PM)GreyKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the little fleet engagement JJ. I feel more confident of the rules now.

The Chaos Space marine crew on the grand cruiser have been sent to stand facing the corner of one of the cargo bays to think about what they did...!

haha Awesome (personally I'd have introduced them to my favourite airlock but hey, each to their own ;-))

You're welcome, was a good, close game too.
(03-07-2013, 08:21 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2013, 07:39 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]cheers Rob, i dont think i'll enjoy the revenge! was a fun game, First turn was the difference maker i think.

Nah mate, you played excellent, I played like a tool, showed my inexperience with a list that is quite unforgiving.

as you said at the end, a bit more aggression and moving out of charge range of the scorpions would probably have seen you through and into my backfield. its kind of hard to ignore that many scorpions though..... and they still would have decimated your rangers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6