Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 2nd July 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
im playing bfg with nick (machine uk)
(01-07-2013, 06:16 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2013, 09:56 AM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-06-2013, 06:40 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]looking for a league game against either Matt (The Count) or Tom (Big Necron).

if not then a game of 40k or necromunda will do nicely

If you don't get a game I can play you at 40k.

sounds good wacko 1850pts good for you??

1,850 is OK, I have a couple of new units I want to try.
Not gonna be coming tonight, have fun!!
Leaving me £20 poorer.... Sad

I joke, see you next week Nick!
Cheers for the game Tom, a lot of fun!
Thanks for the little fleet engagement JJ. I feel more confident of the rules now.

The Chaos Space marine crew on the grand cruiser have been sent to stand facing the corner of one of the cargo bays to think about what they did...!
Cheers for the game Ben, I'm plotting my revenge already! :p
cheers Rob, i dont think i'll enjoy the revenge! was a fun game, First turn was the difference maker i think.
(02-07-2013, 11:41 PM)GreyKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The Chaos Space marine crew on the grand cruiser have been sent to stand facing the corner of one of the cargo bays to think about what they did...!

Big Grin
(03-07-2013, 07:39 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]cheers Rob, i dont think i'll enjoy the revenge! was a fun game, First turn was the difference maker i think.

Nah mate, you played excellent, I played like a tool, showed my inexperience with a list that is quite unforgiving.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6