Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 2nd July 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yes that'll be fine. I'll be using Eldar too i think. Im planning on taking them to the Battlefield birmingham in October so plenty of practice is needed.
i thought it was 1750pts lol, keep it at 1500pts then matey
no, its 1500 for this one.
Sweet, just got to trim the fat from my list
Our roleplay group will be changing over to Dark Heresy this week, we'll probably be mainly creating characters this evening but anyone who is interested is welcome to come say hi and find out more. Dark heresy is set in the 40k universe and you play an Inquisitor's band of hench running around doing all the leg/dirty work for them.
@jimbobabob
I played Dark heresy in my Online-RPG club for a while, great fun. We're on Pathfinder and Dredd at the moment. If you ever do a game of "Only War" id be interested in watching/joining in as Im getting pressure to actually run a few sessions now.
Looking for a League Game - Matt (The Count) or Tom (Big Necron)

If not just a normal 40k, FoW or anything else (if someone can provide the required items).
Hi guys

Not been on the forums or to the club for a while (had a very busy 18 months what with getting married and wife having a baby etc), but I've dropped in to the club meeting the past two times to watch my mate Keith (Kungfu Kleg) play. I guess I should start participating again ;-)

Anybody up for Battlefleet Gothic with me as Chaos?
(26-06-2013, 11:44 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys

Not been on the forums or to the club for a while (had a very busy 18 months what with getting married and wife having a baby etc), but I've dropped in to the club meeting the past two times to watch my mate Keith (Kungfu Kleg) play. I guess I should start participating again ;-)

Anybody up for Battlefleet Gothic with me as Chaos?

Good to have you back, and congrats on the new arrival!

JJ is after a game of BFG this week - shall I pencil you two in?
Yeah I can play you Graham?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6