Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 12th March 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(11-03-2013, 06:08 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2013, 05:50 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm trying out something 'silly' lol
again, this is worrying me.....

I honestly wouldnt be worried :p after 8 hours of solid 40k with Matt on Sunday i may have lost the plot! Or im a genius......... Most likely the first one
We'll see!

Im trying out 4/5 units i've never used before....it could be interesting. I will have two proxys but they look pretty close to what they are so wont be any mix ups.
Hi, i am gonna start coming back to the club and was wondering if anyone wants a game of lord of the rings but i dont really know how to play so if anyone can give me a tutorial that would be great.

My army consist of:
6x rohan calvary
24x rohan infantary
1x aragron
flames of war
(11-03-2013, 06:54 PM)ross Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i am gonna start coming back to the club and was wondering if anyone wants a game of lord of the rings but i dont really know how to play so if anyone can give me a tutorial that would be great.

My army consist of:
6x rohan calvary
24x rohan infantary
1x aragron

Hi Ross, good to see you back. It's a bit of a way off, but I'd be up for Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit in two or three weeks?
Cancelling the deathwatch RPG tonight due to phone calls meaning over half the group can't make it. sorry for short notice guys
@Nick, really sorry but something has come up at home and i'm not going to be able to make tonight. I hope you can find a replacement.

The plan is I'll see you all in 6 weeks, post work trips to South Africa, my honeymoon Safari in South Africa and then a work trip to Jordan.
(12-03-2013, 12:27 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is I'll see you all in 6 weeks, post work trips to South Africa, my honeymoon Safari in South Africa and then a work trip to Jordan.

Happy travels!
(12-03-2013, 12:27 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is I'll see you all in 6 weeks, post work trips to South Africa, my honeymoon Safari in South Africa and then a work trip to Jordan.

Have a good break Ben and congrats!
Completely forgot that Tom D has arranged to play Luke - added to the list.
Anyone free to give Nick '88 a game of 40K?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9