Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 12th March 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
really reallly sorry gareth but only just found out that my dad is going to be away so i can't come this week sorryConfused
Should be playing a new guy at flames
Russ
(07-03-2013, 06:15 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 06:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.
Preferring my skirmish games at the minute though, i tend to go through cycles and small scale skirmish games are really enjoyable at minute. Plus i can't be bothered to sort out my 100 plus horde guard army back into there cases... lol

if you cant get that blood bowl game i'll give you a necromunda game, i'll stand a better chance this time, even got a burna boy in the gang to teach your heavy how to make people do the burny dance.

and if you get said blood bowl game, i can always ask Luke too see if hes free for that game of 40k i owe him
Necromunda it is Smile
(05-03-2013, 08:08 PM)Dave Bates Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys

Just the joined the club - is anyone free for 2400 fantasy? I'm about half way through an ogre army so will be some subs and still learning the rules! Otherwise 1850 40k which I can play!

Dave

Well my Blood Bowl fixture, has been postponed due to Paul's work trip. So I'm after a game, and 2400 fantasy will do, if you have not arranged anything else.
I believe im the new guy that Russ will be playing FOW with.
Cheers chaps, I've updated the list of games arranged in the first post.
Does anyone have any spare marines, a drop pod and a rhino size tank I can borrow this night? I know it's a big ask but I'm awaiting stuff to arrive from ebay n it seems to be taking forever!!
Don't have a drop pod but have a Rhino and some green marines you can borrow - will bring them.
(08-03-2013, 09:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Don't have a drop pod but have a Rhino and some green marines you can borrow - will bring them.

That would be amazing mate! Worst case they can drop out of my tyranid spore :p
(06-03-2013, 05:03 PM)big necron Wrote: [ -> ]any body looking for a game of 40k

Luke says he's up for a rematch?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9