Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 12th March 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
playing gareth at bloodbowl
Alan fancy some malifaux? I realized I haven't played malifaux against you yet.
yep thats cool
Hi Guys

Just the joined the club - is anyone free for 2400 fantasy? I'm about half way through an ogre army so will be some subs and still learning the rules! Otherwise 1850 40k which I can play!

Dave
Hi Dave, and welcome to the club Cool
(25-02-2013, 01:05 PM)The Count Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Big Rob, Fancy your Necron/Orc combo taking on my Nids at 1850pts?

Sure thing I will scale up to 1850.

Anyone got a dakka jet I can borrow?
any body looking for a game of 40k
Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.
Preferring my skirmish games at the minute though, i tend to go through cycles and small scale skirmish games are really enjoyable at minute. Plus i can't be bothered to sort out my 100 plus horde guard army back into there cases... lol
(06-03-2013, 06:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.
Preferring my skirmish games at the minute though, i tend to go through cycles and small scale skirmish games are really enjoyable at minute. Plus i can't be bothered to sort out my 100 plus horde guard army back into there cases... lol

if you cant get that blood bowl game i'll give you a necromunda game, i'll stand a better chance this time, even got a burna boy in the gang to teach your heavy how to make people do the burny dance.

and if you get said blood bowl game, i can always ask Luke too see if hes free for that game of 40k i owe him
(07-03-2013, 06:15 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 06:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.

if you cant get that blood bowl game i'll give you a necromunda game, i'll stand a better chance this time, even got a burna boy in the gang to teach your heavy how to make people do the burny dance.

and if you get said blood bowl game, i can always ask Luke too see if hes free for that game of 40k i owe him

I'd be up for a game. If you want to have a game with Vince, however, I'd be well up for a game with Tom. I don't mind, and I can have a game with Tom on the 19th if so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9