Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Half completed projects never to be finished.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Cheers Stu, hoping to finish them tonight with the help of Bryce, apparently it is "a good art attack castle!". Lol.
Will hopefully have an update on here later of something big and Tau (first of two!), as well as some Wip's of some Undead .....
Some more tau tokens for you.
Warlord:http://www.wobblymodelsyndrome.com/uploads/3/3/4/2/3342427/too_empire_warlord.jpg

Marker Lights:http://www.wobblymodelsyndrome.com/uploads/3/3/4/2/3342427/markerlights.jpg
Riptide is mostly built, shadow sun arrived today (ebay purchase) and is mostly prep'd for spraying a long with 9 XV15 stealth suits.
Also have a Farsight and Darkstrider on the way off eBay that I have just won. Lol.
Vince, forgot to post before! Picked up a great tip for basing snow at battlefield brum! Tried it with my blood angels and it works a treat. Basically you just mix pva glue half and half with bicarbonate soda and apply it to the base! It looks pretty awesome by itself and even better with snow flock on top! Beats the hell out of doing 2 or 3 layers with just flock alone.

After writing this i cant remember if it was actually you that i was discussing how crappy snow flock is but if not its an awesome tip for everybody anyway Smile
Just a little warning about the bicarbonate soda, I've heard it can get a yellow tinge to it after a while (years or months I cannot remember) . But I get the feeling if you're mixing it with snow flock and maybe some white paint it should be fine??
Yeah, when I did it on my hellhound I mixed white paint, PVA glue and then added some bi soda. Never thought to do it on bases. Doh! :p
Cheers for the tips fellas!
Just want the farsight supplement to come out now and see what it does to the farsight bomb!
Have made up my Farsight (Very nice model!) and darkstrider and have begun painting them, will try and get some pics up this evening.......
Trying to take advantage of the fact i am now in charge of the Engineering stores at work and attempting to create some stainless steel flying stands with the cast off welding rods....
Finished my second Riptide and undercoated him last night, as well as making as many of my crisis suits WYSIWYG for the Farsight Bomb. Also made my Hammerhead.

May have also got a job lot of eBay containing 24 Firewarriors, 12 Drones, 2 crisis suits, some Kroot and a Devilfish.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18