Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Half completed projects never to be finished.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thatd be great dude! Im completely out! If you bring some next time were both at the club ill pay your club fee Smile
Looking great mate! Smile
That crap moment where you go to undercoat a couple of big models and run out of both Black and white undercoat half way through each.... (white on the lynx and black on the knight)

Halfords tomorrow then.......

Was really in the mood for some airbrushing as well!
Get some Airbrush primer Vince.
Lol, funnily enough that's exactly what i did on ebay last night after posting that Gaz!
Under coated the knights, but didn't want to airbrush dull colours so went straight onto the Lynx-
[attachment=1160]

Not sure i am happy with the lines, don't think they are dark enough..........
Love the colour dude! If you want to make the lines more defined id use a blue wash pooled carefully in the recesses like i did on my riptide! Makes a real difference!!
(07-08-2014, 12:06 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the colour dude! If you want to make the lines more defined id use a blue wash pooled carefully in the recesses like i did on my riptide! Makes a real difference!!

Cheers for the advice Nick, will have a look at in when i get in and make a decision. Might look better in natural light, pic was took at about 11:00 last night lol

Then the orange strips to add tonight hopefully
So did a little bit more tonight and decided to do the orange strips.
[attachment=1161]
Was quite happy with how it turned out till removed the masking tape-
[attachment=1162]

Disaster!
The orange bled through, leaving one side nice and crisp, and the other not so!

Anyone have any ides for fixing without a full repaint?
Maybe mask a black or white outline for the stripes? Just habe a thine line either side to crisp it up! Should actually look pretty cool!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18