Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Half completed projects never to be finished.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(13-09-2013, 02:36 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the xv9 on the right! Got it just to paint cus it's badass! Lol the remoras play really well to for their cost. Matt had a few in his army n they were well annoying lol
Managed to get my Remora for around £10 each, so going to see how they play and then maybe get a third. Do like the look of them and what they bring for the points (cheaper now in IA3 2nd edition).

Lol, you need to get on and paint your XV9, would like to see your paint scheme etc on it!
(13-09-2013, 03:20 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-09-2013, 02:36 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the xv9 on the right! Got it just to paint cus it's badass! Lol the remoras play really well to for their cost. Matt had a few in his army n they were well annoying lol
Managed to get my Remora for around £10 each, so going to see how they play and then maybe get a third. Do like the look of them and what they bring for the points (cheaper now in IA3 2nd edition).

Lol, you need to get on and paint your XV9, would like to see your paint scheme etc on it!

It's been at the bottom of my list for ages now. Got it at warhammer world when me matt, Dave n Russ went for a few games. Between painting my blood angels ready for BB and painting Dans dark eldar I just haven't had the time. I'm looking at building/painting my Tau once both these projects are done although I still have a boat load to do lol one day...........
First attempt at doing some OSL on the gun, not come out badly for a first attempt!
Guess what turned up today and I'm half way through building?
Big Grin
Just sanding and some green stuff filling to do.....
All made up now, just gap filling and minor join sanding to go-
Long weekend of magnetising weapons on all my Crisis suits and undercoating the second Riptide, Forgeworld commander, Buff commander, 2 Broadsides and a crisis suit.

Just waiting for my 100 2mm magnets to turn up now so can finish them all off....

And cheers to JJ, cause you gave me that bits bag, i could load out all my suits with twin everything!
Went to do some more painting on my Tau, instead got distracted by Platformer stuff and built this-
[attachment=906]
Lego Iron patriot for scale.
[attachment=907]
[attachment=908]
Not finished by a long shot but was a fun hour playtime lol
Magnets have turned up so hoping i can finish off magnetising all my suits and then crack on with painting them.

Also would like to build and paint a bit more of my deadzone stuff.......

Trying to convince the missus i need a hobby day........ lol
Well managed to magnetise nearly everything for my crisis suits, so hopefully this evening can crack on with some painting.......
Going to just try and drop the base colours on all 6 of the crisis suits tonight and try layers later in the week.
(12-01-2014, 10:28 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Magnets have turned up so hoping i can finish off magnetising all my suits and then crack on with painting them.

Also would like to build and paint a bit more of my deadzone stuff.......

Trying to convince the missus i need a hobby day........ lol

Lol good luck! :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18