Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40k campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I Really need to kick on and get this started now that Rob's tournament is nearing its end.

I assume everyone who has posted(see original post) is still interested?

Anymore for anymore?

Any takers for the first set of games being in december and playing them?
cool, not sure I'm going to have any time in Dec to start this though, can we start in Jan?
I'd be up for Jan, I have 1 game (possibly 2 :p) games of the elimination tournament and then we're missing a week for crimbo, so prob best for me at least to start in Jan.
Yeah I'd vote for post-Jan 12th Smile
January start it is then! Smile
This looks cool, I would need a buddy from : -

Blood angels per attached, we rock at killing hive fleet
Grey Knights - I will help you of course, I simply require this little artifact for my efforts.
Chaos - supprisingly loyal if incentivised correctly (new technology)

We all play together fine.

I think a Trazyn the Infinite list would work really well. Collecting artifacts and baubles for this collection. He even has a special rule called "Ah another peice for my collection" that makes him scoring. I
haven't seen Nick for a while but I assume we are still on for this, Necrons and Chaos united!

However, I can play both Necrons or Dark Angels so with Ben and Rob coming on board we might need to change it around a bit otherwise Necrons (Rob) will have to ally in a desperate alliance with Dark Angels (Ben), so I could always swap to Dark angels (or even Eldar!) if it helps.

Happy to do whatever, see if anyone else wants to join in first I guess.
I'm still on your team as far as i know Chris. Hurray for stompy evil things!!
OK cool Smile How's the Chaos force going?
I threw my name out in the other thread but will do so here as well. i'd be up for being part of this. i can do Dark angels or probably come up with a 1500 of Grey knight Inquisiton.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14