Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40k campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Inquisitor - Lucifer will be most pleased to hear this news Smile, considering he's like to be at the spearhead of my army and likely to be killed 9 out 10 games lol.
Maybe not if gets eternal warrior and more wounds... Wink
I aim to make it so every attribute can be increased, and you can gain special rules. There will be a maxed out stat mark (thinking maximum of 2 added to base stat) and maximum amount of special rules allowed (thinking 4?) per indepedent character.
Thinking of doing exp gained similar to necromunda, you D6 exp + 10 for being on winning side + 5 for every unit destroyed for each surviving unit.
More to come once it is set in stone, but that is just give you all some idea of what i am aiming for. Sound okay?
Sounds good to me! Toughness 5, 5 wound Eternal Warrior Inquisistor toting a Psycannon lol.
(18-09-2012, 04:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a thought, no duplicate special characters are allowed unless you rename and refluff them (ie, if i take creed, it prevents JJ from taking him unless him makes his own version)

for real ... dammit :/

(18-09-2012, 04:56 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good to me! Toughness 5, 5 wound Eternal Warrior Inquisistor toting a Psycannon lol.

ok bad idea Vince!!!!
I'm happy with my team, when my codex eventually releases i shall have to drum up some lists sharpish and get buying lol. All your cake are belong to us!! Cake for the Cake God!
It will be done at random, so you may not get them skills. You might not be complaining with Guard with BS5, rerolling failed wounds...
Still a lot of fine tuning to be done on this, once i have a basic idea i will post for fine tuning feed back.
And i won't be taking any special characters JJ, feel free t take who you like Smile
Hi

Just registered for the forum today as a new member, but would love to be invloved in this campaign if possible. I like the idea of some 'non standard' points games

I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Cheers
might hav to get an autarch (or would the avatar get accress to state boost experience?) since i doubt farseer taldeir will benifit form it too much lol
(20-09-2012, 07:19 PM)The Count Wrote: [ -> ]I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Would love to play any of your sisters, daemons or nids!
(20-09-2012, 07:19 PM)The Count Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Just registered for the forum today as a new member, but would love to be invloved in this campaign if possible. I like the idea of some 'non standard' points games

I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Cheers

Not to late at all mate, which Army was you thinking of using in the Campaign?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14