Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tau coming April, New pictures addded, it’s released April 6th.
(30-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Gareth Wrote: The fact it's not out until next week, might be part of the problem.

That might have something to do with it lol
Having had a good look at things, this is a good looking range. Just behind the Dark Eldar if not equal to, in my opinion. Could be tempting, but with Relic Knights due to ship soon, the challenge of painting that style, may be filled with that.

The edge paint range, re-release has been well timed by the evil overlords.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Anyone that can read spanish can see scan of the codex online here-
http://forofreakfactory.mforos.com/10353...mores-tau/
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(02-04-2013, 05:57 PM)manrogue Wrote: Anyone that can read spanish can see scan of the codex online here-
http://forofreakfactory.mforos.com/10353...mores-tau/

Insightful as ever Vince.... Wink
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
And as predicted, english rule leaks today-
http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau....html#more
Still looking for a PDF though.....
Blood bowl Skaven
Had a look at the Codex today and from an outsiders perspective, I'm impressed. A few of the actual 40k players had a peek to exclamations of "That's ridiculous!" Etc.

Although I am puzzled by one thing; Why is the Riptide a Monstrous Creature?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
It doesn't have Hull Points, so it's not a vehicle. It's too large to be a regular infantry man, so it's Monstrous. A guess it being a Dread would have made sense, but T6 and W5 it's sick enough.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(04-04-2013, 11:30 PM)Gareth Wrote: It doesn't have Hull Points, so it's not a vehicle. It's too large to be a regular infantry man, so it's Monstrous. A guess it being a Dread would have made sense, but T6 and W5 it's sick enough.

Pretty much the same as the Dreadknight for Grey Knights then.

Plus a Monstrous creature is harder to kill than something with Hull points (at least that is my expierance) and they are trying to shoehorn in a MC in every release now. Apparently there is one on the way for the new Marine codex as well.....
(04-04-2013, 10:45 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Had a look at the Codex today and from an outsiders perspective, I'm impressed. A few of the actual 40k players had a peek to exclamations of "That's ridiculous!" Etc.

Although I am puzzled by one thing; Why is the Riptide a Monstrous Creature?

Well make sure you ship mine early as i waited up to midnight to be one of the first orders at TWG! Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
Speaking to a friend who is in the know Thursday evening, the vast majority of Indy stockists will receive little or no stock of the new tau models on Saturday due to the massive demand, so that they can stock their own stores first.
What a bummer.
The delay will most likely be a week but could be up to 2 in some cases.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)