Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathwatch
true the average is 15, but only full bursts are faster the plasma has the same semi rate of 2 as the bolter. dont for get each full burst shot will use 4 ammo regardless of how many hits it actually inflicts, and getting all 4 hits needs a pass by 30%.

There is room for more damage from a plasma gun but thats what relic weapons are for. Ive played with the 40K rules far too much and the main advantage the bolter has on its damage is the fact that its rolling 2 dice plus tearing, not the actual numbers added to it. While the plasma guns main advantage is the reaction in enemies it causes and the fact that even with kraken rounds there are many targets the bolter can't hurt that the plasma can like heavy tanks or the like. Or imagine blasting through a wall to make a charge, as an ST I'd let a plasma do it in one or two shots, while a bolter would require an entire clip at least.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
When we looking at having the first Deathwatch meeting in the New Year ?
looking to restart roleplaying next tuesday(15th) guys if thats ok with you ?

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Yep, 15th is fine with me. Gives me time to try and remember where we were or had we just finished one ?
We had just finished a mission
not sure if I can make it tonight, changing to monthly pay now I have a job has left me struggling money wise sorry guys

Don't worry about subs if that's of any concern Jim - can always pay another time (plenty of others do Wink)
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So is Deathwatch not on tonight?
Apologies for posting at such short notice as I've been called out on a job to Sheffield so won't be along tonight Sad
No problem, as i've already driven down and i can't see anyone else there.