Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathwatch
Recently bought the Deathwatch rulebooks because i wanted to start playing it with some friends, once i get the hang of if would anyone be interested in playing it some club nights? Basically DnD with Space Marines XD
Yep i would, been looking at it and wondering what it is like.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(31-07-2012, 08:21 AM)manrogue Wrote: Yep i would, been looking at it and wondering what it is like.

Well you'll have to have a bit of patience, only ever played a couple of DnD sessions and i've never been GM before so might take me a while to get the hang of it, unless someone else wants to be GM
Im happy to run or play Deathwatch, I've got the rule book and player hand book for it. I also own the rule books for all the 40K role games and a lot of source books for them if you fancy trying the others as well.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(29-08-2012, 11:51 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: Im happy to run or play Deathwatch, I've got the rule book and player hand book for it. I also own the rule books for all the 40K role games and a lot of source books for them if you fancy trying the others as well.

You might be better off starting it off really, i'm new to RP. Would be happy to take over once we're all settled in and sure about what we're doing if you want though Tongue
No problem, see my other post in the this section.

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
And it looks like this thing is officially on now. Got my Imperial Fists Apothecary, who i'm nicknaming "The Damage Sponge".
So when's the first game seeing as I couldn't make it tonight ?
Next week I'll be having a character creating session for those interested in playing and also will be explaining basic rules and concepts of the game and answering any questions. Although creating a character isnt a hard or long process doing several especilly when people dont know the system can take enouh time that there probably wont be time to do any actually gaming next tuesday.

also intereted in trying this out,just gotta think of a salamander-ish name for my guy Tongue