Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathwatch
ok guys going to have to cancel tonight game im afraid since 2 members of the group are down with the squits and another two have to go see their wedding planner to get stuff arranged for saturday's big day. Gives me a bit more time to write up the demon plot :-)
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
No problem, thanks for letting us know.
Cheers for the warning. Means i can stay at home and PLAY HEART OF THE SWARM ZOMG!!!!11one <3
Ok looking at playing again a week Tuesday, I'll do dates and stuff when I've got a less fuzzy brain.

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
So the 26th right?
Yes Nick, 26th
Deathwatch Tonight ?
yes we are , though this is probably too late

Won't be able to make tonight if Deathwatch is on.
no probs we decided not to do it in the end since there was just me nick and stu. We'll try again in two weeks (21st)