Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
All but finished my Malifaux cobblestone bases, ready for my entire Outcast crew to be primed and attached tomorrow.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Also polished off my Bushido bases, now repleat with primed figures.
(06-08-2011, 01:27 PM)seanbate Wrote: Just started painting my first 50 points of Infinity for the ballard.

Which faction did you go for in the end Sean?
(07-08-2011, 11:52 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 01:27 PM)seanbate Wrote: Just started painting my first 50 points of Infinity for the ballard.

Which faction did you go for in the end Sean?

Ariadna Big Grin
(07-08-2011, 11:54 PM)seanbate Wrote: Ariadna Big Grin

Ah, good choice, some really nice models to choose from. I was torn between them and PanOceania, but I think I'm erring towards the latter at the moment.
Been working on the second Coryphee pairing for tomorrow. Going to be a push to complete, but lets see how we go. Dresses done, corset and boots have been base coated and inked ready for highlighting. Then tomorrow its the bows, cloth/flesh and then the blades. Base and go. Will it be compete, time will tell.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
All 17 Malifaux figures primed and on bases. And all stat cards laminated (with some help from Luke). A couple of them twice.
Not planning any more orders from the Wyrd site are you Gareth? Need to pick up a couple of fresh stat cards after a mishap with the laminator last night.
Will be at some point.

Nearly finished the Coryphee's. Bases still to do though. Its like last minute pre-tournament painting. Kind of a rush, and having a deadline is giving me some focus.

---EDIT---
Models finished, bases built, being undercoated prior to painting.

---Edit 2---
Done
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Next tasks are to finish off the few bits of detail (mainly stonework) on the Malifaux bases, then look at painting my Cygnar battlebox I think.