Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Bit of an impromptu painting sesh last night, as I found myself working on the stone bases for my Bushido faction. Not entirely happy with the results though, so there may be some respraying tonight.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yeah, I did just one stone base for my Bushido models last night. It looked pretty descent, along with Dad's. (Well, I thought that they all looked nice, anyway Smile).
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Managed to put my two Infinity models together for the Ballad. Hopefully there will be enough light after dinner to give them a quick undercoat ready for some painting over the weekend.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Just had another bash at my Bushido bases. Looking much better now, and I have all the figures mounted and ready for a game with Luke tomorrow.
After some minor success with the painting this evening, I'm now going to settle down and watch Sucker Punch in all its Blu-ray glory. And this time a flat tyre and battery won't stop me from watching the first half hour.
Right, there is a plan afoot to attend Total Wargamer this afternoon.
While I'm on a roll with my bases I might try and get the rest of the Malifaux cobblestone bases finished later. Think I've nailed the technique now, so I should be able to get through the 17 or so remaining bases in no time.
(05-08-2011, 10:03 PM)Stuart Wrote: After some minor success with the painting this evening, I'm now going to settle down and watch Sucker Punch in all its Blu-ray glory. And this time a flat tyre and battery won't stop me from watching the first half hour.

Heh, yeah. We must have missed quite a bit more than I had expected, as it all just seemed to be completely new to me. Second time around, still a great film.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Just started painting my first 50 points of Infinity for the ballard.
Is still recovering from a heavy night out in liverpool last night, trying to do some scenery and failing massively. has gone back to planning a his army for Tuesday.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven