Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd April 2012
Dont know if anyone took up my challenge - if not no prob

If i get no one for warmachine i will just give this week a miss and actually do some decorating
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(02-04-2012, 01:51 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Dont know if anyone took up my challenge - if not no prob

If i get no one for warmachine i will just give this week a miss and actually do some decorating

I think Si mentioned he was up for a 35 pointer?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I thought Kris was actually responding to Si R's game request. D'oh.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ok great if could get 100% confirmed

If i could still borrow a couple of models that would be great gaz
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Sure I have some Jacks, and other 30mm models in various states. Cards and models will be brought.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
My apologies, I thought I'd posted a confirmation! Yes 35pts vs Kris would be fantastic. I won't go easy, I promise Wink
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
No need for apologies i prob missed it/ got wires crossed

See you there

Looking back at front page think was def me who created confusion Wink

Btw gareth do you have a dif warcaster i may try before shelling out cash? No
Probs if not

I have Venethrax and Scaverous models, but I also have the card deck so anything could be proxied up.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yes Gaz, will be bring my Ortegas.......... GRINGO!!
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.