Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd April 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Dane - Warmachine, 35pts
  • Justin vs. Alan - Dystopian Wars, 1500pts
  • Rob vs. Nick - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
  • Chris vs. Sean - Warhammer 40K, 1250pts
  • Si R vs. Kris - Warmachine, 35pts
  • Mick vs. Gaz - Malifaux
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Me vs Alan at dystopian wars, 1500pts its going to be an epic battle.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'd like a game of Warmachine if possible, 35pts.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
lol the amount of stuff you can get into 1500 points is unreal
cant wait to see what with the huge amount of pieces on the bord the battle should look epic
I can either play Magic the Gathering or a small Warhammer 40k game.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Mick was talking of bringing Malifaux. If he does, I will run him through a game. If anyone else fancies being his opponent, let me know, and I can go though it with two of you.

Mick if your not going to make it, let me know asap and I will meet Simons 35 WM/H game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ill play a bit of warmachine but i need a few extra to make 35 pts
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Kris I have various bits and bobs, you can borrow
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sean I will give you a game of 40K if you are interested? I'd like to play my Eldar cos I've only played them once before, but could play Dark Angels if you prefer. What points would you want to do? Between 1000 - 1500pts?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-03-2012, 10:40 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Sean I will give you a game of 40K if you are interested? I'd like to play my Eldar cos I've only played them once before, but could play Dark Angels if you prefer. What points would you want to do? Between 1000 - 1500pts?

I could easily make a good 1250 point Ork army. And it would be interesting to play against Eldar.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"